"At U Diverse Global, we create lasting positive social impact by promoting a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion in organizations. We are glad to share our expertise in DEI strategy, inclusive recruitment and talent coaching to help your organization shine and prosper beyond your expectations."
With DEI, which stands for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, your global organization no longer has to be left behind in the ever-evolving and complex labor market. At U Diverse Global, our mission is to help organizations around the world create diverse, equitable and inclusive work environments that foster employees’ wellbeing and creativity; as well as nurture innovative financial excellence and brand equity.
We help you create a functional DEI strategy that showcases your values as a culturally-progressive organization and also fits within your business goals and KPI’s. Our area of expertise is embedded within a sustainable mindset change in multicultural and global environments; and in establishing an inclusive and safe space for every unique talent.
Benefits of our DEI Strategy programs:
C-level executives, leaders & managers of companies who are passively searching for DEI strategies
Our DEI strategy is implemented in three phases for successful incorporation into varying work environments.
• 1-hour introduction call to outline the needs of DEI in your organization.
• Welcome pack with personalized set-up to prepare the trajectory for strategy execution.
• DEI audit (HR analytics and organizational culture): survey about culture, review of policies and processes, perceptions to employees, and focus groups representing regional offices.
• Strategic planning session: 1 full day or 2 half-days of strategic workshop sessions for up to 10 people with decision making responsibilities. Purpose is to align DEI vision/mission/values, as well as define top priorities, to the organization’s culture, values, mission, and objectives.
• If not existing, facilitation in establishing of a Diversity & Inclusion Executive Committee.
• Communication meeting about findings and on-boarding DEI strategy as concerns the wide organization.
• Written summary including practical recommendations and additional resources.
• 1-hour results debrief session.
• Strategic planning session: 1 full day or 2 half-days of strategic workshop session(s) for up to 10 people with decision making responsibilities, to define short-term, mid-term, and long-term outcomes, as well as identify metrics for evaluating progress and fixing top priorities.
•Support in developing a concrete 2-years action plan.
• Support in developing measurement tools, milestones, and progress tracking systems.
• Full strategy report and solid recommendations including an implementation plan.
• Follow-up support call.
Series of 2-hour trainings up to 100 people about: